897 Apartments for rent in Ladson, SC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladson (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladson (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladson (9)
- Ladson Accessible Apartments (8)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Ladson Apartments with Garages (10)
- Ladson Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Ladson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ladson Apartments with Parking (9)
- Ladson Apartments with Pools (9)
- Ladson Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ladson Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ladson Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sangaree Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Summerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- North Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Hanahan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- James Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ladson?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ladson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ladson?
Ladson, South Carolina lies just outside the historical city of Charleston and averages 209 beautiful days of sunshine per year. What more could you ask for?
Ladson sits on the southwestern edge of Berkeley County and along the northern section of Charleston County. Offering plentiful rainfall and scant snow, average temperatures are mild amidst the humidity of the Atlantic coast. Just fewer than 14,000 people share this seven square mile town, drawn by the reasonable cost of living offered outside surrounding metropolitan areas. In fact, the schools of these two counties divide the students within their county schools. Route 78 and I-26 offer easy transit into and out of the city. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladson offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladson. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladson can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.