724 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stockbridge (12)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Stockbridge (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Stockbridge (22)
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (7)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (19)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (24)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (21)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- McDonough Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Lovejoy Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Morrow Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Jonesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bonanza Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Irondale Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Stockbridge?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Stockbridge?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Stockbridge should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Stockbridge may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Stockbridge. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.