468 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Peachtree City, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Peachtree City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (22)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Parking (25)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (13)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Peachtree City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tyrone Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Palmetto Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Irondale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bonanza Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Chattahoochee Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
"Way beyond the city lights / Lots of cowboys paradise / Honeysuckle on the vine / Growing up on southern time / Love to dance and we love to flirt / I ain't afraid of a little dirt / We ain't late for Sunday church / Mama raised us not to curse / Our shorts a little shorter / Cause the suns a little hotter / Sipping lemonade / While were playing in the water / Ain't nothing sweeter than us Georgia peaches / Theres a reason why the boys pick / The Georgia peaches." (- Lauren Alaina, "Georgia Pea...
The boys aren’t the only ones picking Georgia peaches. More and more individuals are packing up for Peachtree City to enjoy the picturesque landscape, cool lake water and crisscrossing golf cart paths that this southern town is known for. Though some whiners complain that the area is boring and conservative, that’s just the sort of place that most families want to raise their kids. It may not make teenagers jump and shout, but parents and retirees are lining up in droves for this expertly planned town, if they can afford it. After all, this is America, and paradise comes at a cost. See more
Finding an apartment in Peachtree City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.