- Milton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (14)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (14)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (39)
- Roswell Apartments with Pools (26)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Pools (23)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (5)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Pools (11)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (20)
- Cumming Apartments with Pools (10)
- Woodstock Apartments with Pools (20)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (57)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Milton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Milton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milton?
Milton claims to have the best quality of life in Georgia. If that doesn't get your attention, then we're just not sure why else you'd want to move somewhere!
Located in the northwestern part of Fulton County, Milton, GA is a small suburb of Atlanta. This 38.7 square mile city is home to approximately 33,000 people. Milton’s type of climate just adds to the reason to live in this city: spring and summer bring about blossoms that are a sight to behold and a delight to the olfactory nerve. Winters rarely get below freezing point. But don’t take our word for it. Experience it all yourself. Let’s get you a place in this city! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Milton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Milton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.