540 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Austell Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Douglasville Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Powder Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Hiram Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Marietta Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Finding an apartment in Lithia Springs that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.