107 Apartments for Rent in Holly Springs, GA with Pools
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (7)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Woodstock Apartments with Pools (19)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (14)
- Roswell Apartments with Pools (27)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Pools (20)
- Acworth Apartments with Pools (6)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (38)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (39)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Pools (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Holly Springs?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Holly Springs?
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Holly Springs means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Holly Springs could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.