- Hapeville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hapeville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hapeville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hapeville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hapeville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- College Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- East Point Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Conley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (651)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Morrow Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Panthersville Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hapeville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hapeville?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hapeville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.