138 Apartments for Rent in Flowery Branch, GA with Pools
- Flowery Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Garages (7)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Flowery Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Flowery Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oakwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Buford Apartments with Pools (6)
- Braselton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (15)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hoschton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (9)
- Dacula Apartments with Pools (4)
- Suwanee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cumming Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Flowery Branch?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Flowery Branch?
The first settlers must have renamed Flowery Branch, GA, because they found its original name too difficult to pronounce. It was either "Anaguluskee," which is a Cherokee word for "flowers on the branch," or "Nattagasska," which means "blossom creek."
Situated on the shores of Lake Lanier, Flowery Branch is as quaint and picturesque as its name. With a population of only about 5,679 people, you will have to search far and wide to find any high-rise apartments in this small town. Instead, what you will find are beautiful historic buildings dating from the 1800s; walking on the main street really takes you back to a time when cotton used to be king. But don't be dismayed not everything in this town is old. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Flowery Branch means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Flowery Branch could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.