740 Apartments for rent in Cartersville, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cartersville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cartersville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cartersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cartersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cartersville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cartersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cartersville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cartersville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Acworth Apartments with Pools (9)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Pools (15)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hiram Apartments with Pools (4)
- Woodstock Apartments with Pools (23)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (31)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cartersville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cartersville?
Cartersville is home to the second largest art museum in Georgia Booth Western Art Museum. So yes, there are plenty of coffee shops in Cartersville.
Northwest of Atlanta is the small town called Cartersville one of the quaintest and most charming little towns in Georgia. Cartersville was established in the 1850s and it sits in the beautiful rolling hills of northern Georgia. Cartersville offers an idyllic country life if you are looking to live somewhere sleepy and quiet its truly a country town, and its right nearby Red Top Mountain State Park and Lodge and Allatoona Lake. But it also is close enough to Atlanta that its sleepiness is escapable if youre in need of some entertainment. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cartersville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cartersville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.