1,197 Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Windermere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Parking (15)
- Ocoee Apartments with Parking (19)
- Orlovista Apartments with Parking (2)
- Horizon West Apartments with Parking (48)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (3)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Parking (15)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lockhart Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Windermere?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Windermere?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Windermere apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.