640 Apartments in Westchester
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westchester (5)
- Westchester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Westchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Westchester Apartments with Parking (7)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westchester Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westchester Furnished Apartments (2)
- Westchester Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- University Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Westchester?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Westchester?
“Living in south Florida is like living on another planet, just in terms of the physicality alone – the light, the moisture, the colors of the flowers and sky.” (– Campbell McGrath)
Westchester is located in suburban Miami-Dade County in southeastern Florida with a population of around 30,000. Residents can enjoy the year-round pleasant weather of the “Sunshine State” in the nearby Tropical Park; an urban park which attracts 1,000,000 visitors every year. With four separate lakes, excellent sports facilities and even a two-acre dog park, you’re in a great spot for all things outdoorsy.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westchester? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westchester offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Westchester. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westchester can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.