509 Apartments for rent in Villas, FL with Gyms
- Villas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (11)
- Villas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Villas Apartments with Parking (13)
- Villas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Villas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Villas Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (6)
- Villas Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- McGregor Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (96)
- Iona Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gateway Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Estero Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Villas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Villas?
Do you like fish and plants more than people? Okay, probably not quite that strongly -- but if you want to be surrounded by beautiful marine and plant life, Villas, Florida, might just be your best place. Villas is located on the edge of one of the largest capes adjacent to the Atlantic in the nation - the Cape Coral. This land formation surrounded by salt water is home to a number of tropical fish and plant species native to the area.
Villas is not an incorporated city but a census-designated place located in the county of Lee in Florida. This beautiful community is home to about 11,500 people, per 2010 U.S. Census data, and is a part of the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan Area. Geographically speaking, Villas in a very flat land area at about sea level. There are no mountain or hills here, but there is a lot of water nearby. After all, Villas is a very short distance from the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Coral. Villas takes up about 4.7 miles of total land area with about 0.1 square miles of water within its borders. Weather is warm and tropical all year round and winters are generally mild. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Villas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.