1,118 Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (16)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (29)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Westchase Apartments with Parking (15)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Parking (16)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Parking (7)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Parking (14)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Parking (10)
- Northdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Parking (6)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (365)
- Keystone Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Parking (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Town 'n' Country?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Town 'n' Country apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.