445 Apartments for Rent in Three Lakes, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Three Lakes (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Three Lakes (13)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Garages (17)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Parking (19)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Pools (15)
- Three Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Three Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Three Lakes Luxury Apartments (1)
- Three Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Country Walk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Richmond West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Perrine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Three Lakes?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Three Lakes?
Three Lakes got its name after the three real lakes that lie right along SW 136th Street in the center of the community. And, there are over ten individual bodies of water located in this area. Now that's a lot of ways to cool down!
The community of Three Lakes is an unincorporated and census-designated place located in Miami-Dade County, just outside of Miami. This thriving community offers a beautiful spot to call home conveniently close to the culture and nightlife of downtown Miami.
Three Lakes is a paradise for lovers of the great outdoors - gorgeous parks such as Richmond Triangle Park, Deerwood Bonita Lakes Park, Three Lakes Park, and the expansive Tamiami Pinelands Park are all walking or biking distance for fun in the sun. Just bring your sunscreen. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Three Lakes offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Three Lakes. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Three Lakes can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.