630 Short-term Apartments for rent in The Hammocks, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (48)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (41)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (18)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (61)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Pools (34)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- The Hammocks Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Hammocks Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Hammocks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kendall West Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kendall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Doral Short-term Apartments (7)
- West Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Short-term Apartments (4)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (1)
- Miami Short-term Apartments (46)
- Country Club Short-term Apartments (1)
- Miramar Short-term Apartments (3)
An unincorporated suburb of Miami, "The Hammocks" piggybacked its name from a planned community, near Kendall, Florida.
Located in the Palm Coast region of Florida, with the Atlantic Ocean close by, The Hammocks is close to the cross-Florida Tamiami Highway. Lakes and parks are sprinkled liberally throughout the community, and the regional Tamiami Airport is also nearby. With a population just over 51,000, this suburban community is an oasis of Florida sun, shops, and waterways.Youll be fit, tan, and smiling if you move to this relaxing community in the Sunshine State. Tropical Florida temperatures stay warm year round, with summer temps hovering in the low to high 80s. But its not all outdoors - youll be close to Miamis vibrant social, work, and beach scene, with the added bliss of having a quieter refuge to return to after checking out the South Beach art deco and daiquiri vibe. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in The Hammocks takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.