422 Apartments for rent in Lynn Haven, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lynn Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lynn Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lynn Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Panama City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Callaway Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (21)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Destin Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lynn Haven?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lynn Haven?
"That's the big guy ... Quite a paintbrush he's got." From the movie The Truman Show
The Truman Show is one claim to fame for Lynn Haven, FL -- residents remember when the Old Bailey Bridge was closed for filming, so Jim Carrey's character could make his brave escape. In fact, lots of movies are filmed in the area, thanks to the beautiful tropical scenery. And while Panama City is great for spring break, insiders know that for year-round living, you need to go 15 minutes north to Lynn Haven. You get all the benefits of the Florida Panhandle -- like gorgeous weather and easy beach access -- but you don't have to trip over tourists on your way to the grocery store. Just maybe a few movie stars. See more
Lynn Haven apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.