452 Apartments for rent in Panama City, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Panama City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Panama City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Panama City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Panama City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Panama City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Panama City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Panama City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Panama City Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Panama City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Panama City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Garages (7)
- Callaway Apartments with Garages (12)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (21)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Destin Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Panama City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Panama City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Panama City?
Panama City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.