239 Apartments in Sumter County, Florida
Check out 239 verified apartments for rent in Sumter County, FL. Some apartments for rent in Sumter County might offer rent specials. Look out for the rent special icon!
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Wildwood, FL Apartments (21)
- Leesburg, FL Apartments (38)
- The Villages, FL Apartments (31)
- Fruitland Park, FL Apartments (5)
- Lady Lake, FL Apartments (14)
- Groveland, FL Apartments (15)
- Hill 'n Dale, FL Apartments (4)
- Inverness, FL Apartments (10)
- Howey-in-the-Hills, FL Apartments (3)
- Brooksville, FL Apartments (13)
- Tavares, FL Apartments (12)
- Belleview, FL Apartments (3)
- Dade City, FL Apartments (6)
- Hernando, FL Apartments (10)
- Clermont, FL Apartments (23)
- Citrus Hills, FL Apartments (9)
Find an apartment for rent in Sumter County, FL
Searching for an apartment for rent in Sumter County, FL? Look no further! Apartment List will help you find a perfect apartment near you. There are 239 available rental units listed on Apartment List in Sumter County. Click on listings to see photos, floorplans, amenities, prices and availability, and much more!
Tired of browsing? Take our personalized quiz. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of Sumter County apartments that are best for you. We’ll also factor in your commute, budget, and preferred amenities. Looking for a pet-friendly rental, or an apartment with in-unit washer and dryer? No problem, we’ll provide you with apartments that match that criteria.
You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next Sumter County, FL apartment rental! After all, everyone deserves a home they love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Sumter County?
Apartment Rentals in Sumter County start at $650/month.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Sumter County?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find apartments that allow pets.
How much should I pay for rent in Sumter County?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Sumter County.