276 Apartments for Rent in Seminole, FL with Parking
- Seminole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seminole Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Seminole Apartments with Garages (6)
- Seminole Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Seminole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Seminole Apartments with Pools (17)
- Seminole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Seminole Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Seminole Furnished Apartments (7)
- Seminole Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Redington Beach Apartments with Parking (4)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Parking (12)
- Redington Shores Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Lealman Apartments with Parking (12)
- Ridgecrest Apartments with Parking (2)
- Indian Shores Apartments with Parking (3)
- Largo Apartments with Parking (48)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Parking (17)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Parking (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Seminole?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Seminole?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Seminole apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.