415 Apartments for rent in Princeton, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Princeton Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (50)
- Princeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Princeton Apartments with Parking (63)
- Princeton Apartments with Pools (25)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Princeton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Princeton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Naranja Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Leisure City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Gyms (19)
- West Perrine Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (74)
- Country Walk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Florida City Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Princeton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Princeton?
Princeton was named by Gaston Drake who graduated from Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. He chose to paint many of the town’s buildings the school colors – orange and black. Obsessed, much?
Go nearly as far south as you can go in Florida and you’ll hit Princeton –- a city with the same name as the legendary Ivy League Institution but little else similar to the New Jersey college town. Princeton is in Miami-Dade County and it is a small residential town that started as a depot along the Florida East Coast Railroad in the early 1900s. Princeton itself is tiny – only about 7 miles of land. But the population is over 20,000 people and it’s a much cheaper place to live that in Miami proper. The area is still burgeoning and while not unsafe, it’s certainly no South Beach. People say if you want to send your kids to school in Princeton, don’t – send them to a private school or a public school in a better district instead. Princeton Christian School is a good alternative in the area. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Princeton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.