142 Apartments in Plant City
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plant City (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plant City (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plant City (1)
- Plant City Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Plant City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Plant City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Plant City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Plant City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Plant City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Plant City Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Plant City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Valrico Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Seffner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mango Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Brandon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Plant City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Plant City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plant City?
Dinosaur theme parks, railway museums, spring training baseball and strawberry festivals, oh my! Plant City, Florida is a charming rural region just outside of Tampa that boasts new heights of small-town adorableness.
Unlike many open spaces in Middle America, however, Plant City is diverse and rich with commercial amenities, despite its lush open landscape. The rents are low, the people are friendly and the cost of living is refreshing. Just watch out for those sinkholes, will ya? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plant City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Plant City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plant City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.