491 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Plant City, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plant City (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Plant City (5)
- Plant City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Plant City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Plant City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plant City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Plant City Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plant City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Plant City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Plant City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Plant City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Valrico 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeland 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Thonotosassa 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fish Hawk 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brandon 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Zephyrhills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Highland City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Temple Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Pebble Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Plant City?
Dinosaur theme parks, railway museums, spring training baseball and strawberry festivals, oh my! Plant City, Florida is a charming rural region just outside of Tampa that boasts new heights of small-town adorableness.
Unlike many open spaces in Middle America, however, Plant City is diverse and rich with commercial amenities, despite its lush open landscape. The rents are low, the people are friendly and the cost of living is refreshing. Just watch out for those sinkholes, will ya? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Plant City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Plant City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.