2,382 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Palm Valley, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palm Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Parking (13)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (15)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Palm Valley Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palm Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sawgrass Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jacksonville Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Nocatee Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Neptune Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Atlantic Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fruit Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Villano Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (858)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
Palm Valley is census-designated. Sure, every other CDP brags about this, but it's pretty cool when you think about it. It's a town that was so amazing the government forced it to exist.
A census designated place or CDP, Palm Valley, Florida is home to approximately 20,000 residents. Located in St. Johns County, Florida, and sitting just south of Jacksonville, the area was once home to a Native American village. In fact, scientists have unearthed several mounds where the remains and pottery of the former inhabitants were found. See more
Finding an apartment in Palm Valley that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.