736 Short-term Apartments for rent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (191)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (68)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (60)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Parking (95)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (140)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (207)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (79)
- Palm Beach Gardens Luxury Apartments (17)
- Palm Beach Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Jupiter Short-term Apartments (4)
- West Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (14)
- Juno Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Riviera Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Springs Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wellington Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lake Worth Short-term Apartments (4)
- Boynton Beach Short-term Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Palm Beach Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
I can't get the sand out of my shoes /This being in Florida's done a number on my blues /Just the way the women walk round here /It's plain to see the way the sand and the sea have done a number on me -- From "West Palm Beach" by Palace
Moving to where the sun is warm, the skies are blue, and the surf is wonderfully close by will definitely melt your blues away. Yes, there will be sand in your shoes from walking on the beach. But there are certainly worse problems to have, right? Palm Beach Gardens is a charming little city in Palm Beach County, Florida. It has a population of around 48,450 and is made up of a lot of safe and beautiful gated communities, just along the Atlantic coast. Not long ago, the area was all cattle ranches and pine forests; but a landowner named John D. MacArthur came in in the late-1950s and decided to create a garden city, a beautiful little enclave with an abundance of flowers and greenery that would make a happy home for all who settled there. He absolutely succeeded in his goal, and Palm Beach Gardens continues to be one of the loveliest, most liveable cities in Florida. So, come on over, and stop to smell the roses. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Palm Beach Gardens takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.