537 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Orange Park, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange Park (3)
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Orange Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Orange Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Orange Park Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Orange Park (6)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fruit Cove 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oakleaf Plantation 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (233)
- World Golf Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Nocatee 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palm Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Jacksonville Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Orange Park?
During the 1930s, Orange Park was the home of the first US laboratory for the study of non-human primates, dubbed the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, established and run by psychologist Robert Yerkes and Yale University.
Orange Park is located in Clay County, Florida. The town is considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. According to the US census, the town's population is a little over 8,000 people. Orange Park also refers to a wider area of the northern part of Clay County that resides outside of the town's traditional boundaries. This area includes Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, and Fleming Island, making Orange Park one of Jacksonville's most populated suburbs. The town has a total area of 5.6 square miles. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Orange Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Orange Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Orange Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.