1,859 Apartments for rent in Olympia Heights, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olympia Heights (6)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Olympia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Luxury Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Westchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- University Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Olympia Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Olympia Heights?
Olympia Heights is home to Santa's Enchanted Forest, the world's largest holiday theme park. It's open from October to January each year. Who knew Santa's elves wore bathing suits instead of parkas? More than 100,000 visitors show up every year to enjoy lights, themed displays, music, carnival rides, and more.
A census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Olympia Heights has around 13,500 residents in its three square miles. Just 24 minutes from the excitement of Miami and a 35 minute drive from Miami Beach, this pleasant community offers its own water-oriented delights in the form of small lakes scattered throughout the area. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Olympia Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Olympia Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Olympia Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.