915 Apartments for rent in Oakleaf Plantation, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Garages (16)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Parking (21)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Pools (14)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oakleaf Plantation Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oakleaf Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (176)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Nocatee Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oakleaf Plantation?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oakleaf Plantation?
I’ve been to Jacksonville / There we were looking out some country window / And although we had our problems, we were fine." (- Brandon Flowers, "Jacksonville")
Everything seems fine in OakLeaf Plantation, a small community just 20 miles outside of Jacksonville, Florida. The 6,400-acre master-planned community was created to provide the residences with all the amenities of modern living. Homes, shops, restaurants, schools, golf courses are all within a comfy five-mile radius. Because, let's face it, that's all you really need, right? See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oakleaf Plantation renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.