302 Condos for rent in Oakland Park, FL
- Oakland Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (15)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (36)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (43)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (7)
- Oakland Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Wilton Manors Condos for Rent (2)
- Fort Lauderdale Condos for Rent (94)
- Lauderdale Lakes Condos for Rent (7)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Condos for Rent (17)
- Pompano Beach Condos for Rent (70)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (30)
- North Lauderdale Condos for Rent (6)
- Margate Condos for Rent (7)
- Tamarac Condos for Rent (31)
- Coconut Creek Condos for Rent (25)
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located about four miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park is kind of a suburb, kind of its own city, and kind of a vacation beach community. Now let’s sift through all these apartments for rent and find you the new home of your dreams! See more
Finding condos for rent in Oakland Park is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Oakland Park may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Oakland Park that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.