109 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melbourne (19)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Melbourne (1)
- Melbourne Accessible Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (33)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Melbourne Apartments with Parking (47)
- Melbourne Apartments with Pools (37)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Melbourne (19)
- West Melbourne 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Indian Harbour Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Satellite Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Indialantic 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Melbourne Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palm Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Viera West 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Merritt Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Grant-Valkaria 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockledge 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Melbourne?
‘Ello, Mate! Welcome to Melbourne! Fosters, Crocodile Dundee, dingoes, koalas, kangaroos, etc. Just kidding. You’re moving to Melbourne, Florida, a central coast town with a fairly progressive attitude and a large community of vacationers and seniors. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search, dude. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Melbourne are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Melbourne near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Melbourne that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.