617 Apartments for rent in Lehigh Acres, FL with Gyms
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Garages (23)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Parking (28)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Pools (45)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Lehigh Acres Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Lehigh Acres Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lehigh Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Gateway Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (91)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Villas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Estero Apartments with Gyms (62)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Gyms (1)
- McGregor Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lehigh Acres?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lehigh Acres?
Lehigh Acres was originally called Lucky Lee Ranch a cattle farm and tax shelter started by businessman Lee Ratner in the 1950s.
Do you like sunshine, sand, warm weather and the beach, but not beachfront prices? If so, Lehigh Acres might be just the place for you, since its a residential area in south Florida thats near the water, but not right on the coast. It seems to attract people who are into sports and outdoor recreation, which makes sense since it has multiple golf courses, tons of freshwater lakes and canals for fishing, miles of paved paths for walking and biking and lots of tennis courts for people to play matches on. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lehigh Acres renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.