154 Apartments for rent in Lady Lake, FL with Balconies
- Lady Lake Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lady Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lady Lake Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lady Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- The Villages Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wildwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Silver Lake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Silver Springs Shores Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tavares Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Eustis Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Howey-in-the-Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mascotte Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mount Dora Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lady Lake?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lady Lake?
As the coastal regions of Florida grow more crowded by the day, full-time residents flock to central Florida so they can keep enjoying the excellent weather without being bothered by the huge crowds of people. Central Florida is also less impacted by hurricanes -- another bonus!
Lady Lake, Florida is an ideally located place. Here, 14,000 full-time residents enjoy the palm trees, moss-draped oaks, and sunny weather. Lady Lake is close to the attractions and conveniences of Orlando and Kissimmee, but shielded from the immense crowds. Lady Lake is situated in Lake County, within the U.S. Highway 441 / 27 corridor and close to I-75. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lady Lake renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.