427 Apartments for rent in Iona, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Iona Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Iona Apartments with Garages (6)
- Iona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Iona Apartments with Parking (11)
- Iona Apartments with Pools (11)
- Iona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Iona Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Iona Furnished Apartments (7)
- Iona Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- McGregor Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Villas Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Gyms (3)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (86)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Estero Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Gateway Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Iona?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Iona?
Iona, where aliens come to watch the Superbowl! An alleged UFO sighting occurred here on Superbowl Sunday in 2012, as five unidentified crafts flew into the air shortly after the Giants won. Seems like they were Patriots fans.
Iona is an unassuming coastal area in South-West Florida, great for beach access and for those who like the quieter life. The area lies next to the city of Fort Myers, with Cape Coral and Sanibel Island in close proximity. There are approximately 15,000 people in Iona, with over 60,000 in Fort Myers. The climate, as one would expect in Florida, is generally hot and quite humid, with summer temperatures averaging 83 degrees. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Iona renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.