1,868 Apartments for rent in Fountainebleau, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Garages (26)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Pools (38)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Fountainebleau Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fountainebleau Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Luxury Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westchester Apartments with Parking (8)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Parking (3)
- University Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Doral Apartments with Parking (262)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Parking (26)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Miami Apartments with Parking (7)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Parking (1)
- Tamiami Apartments with Parking (20)
- Sunset Apartments with Parking (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Fountainebleau?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Fountainebleau?
"Here I am in the place where I come let go / Miami the base and the sunset glow / Everyday like a Mardi Gras / Everybody party all day / No work all play, okay" - (Will Smith, "Miami")
Fountainebleau is a good choice if youre looking for a Miami suburb that won't break the bank. Notonlyare the prices right, but the town has good schools, businesses and restaurants. People choose Fountainebleau because its centrally located and offers easy access to Dolphin Mall, Mall of the Americas, International Malls, and even more big shopping options. Also, Fountainebleau is a great place to go if you speak Spanish, since over 90% of people here speak Spanish as their first language. Youll find a rich community of residents with huge populations of Nicaraguan, Cuban and Colombian residents. Some parts of Fountainebleau may feel more modest compared to the decadent areas of Miami, but if you like sunshine, warm water, and easy access to the amenities of one of the most exciting cities in the country, Fountainebleau might be a great option for you. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Fountainebleau apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.