1,862 Apartments for rent in Fountainebleau, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Parking (53)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Pools (38)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Fountainebleau Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fountainebleau Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Luxury Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westchester Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Garages (1)
- University Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Doral Apartments with Garages (210)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Garages (13)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tamiami Apartments with Garages (12)
- Sunset Apartments with Garages (7)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fountainebleau?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fountainebleau?
"Here I am in the place where I come let go / Miami the base and the sunset glow / Everyday like a Mardi Gras / Everybody party all day / No work all play, okay" - (Will Smith, "Miami")
Fountainebleau is a good choice if youre looking for a Miami suburb that won't break the bank. Notonlyare the prices right, but the town has good schools, businesses and restaurants. People choose Fountainebleau because its centrally located and offers easy access to Dolphin Mall, Mall of the Americas, International Malls, and even more big shopping options. Also, Fountainebleau is a great place to go if you speak Spanish, since over 90% of people here speak Spanish as their first language. Youll find a rich community of residents with huge populations of Nicaraguan, Cuban and Colombian residents. Some parts of Fountainebleau may feel more modest compared to the decadent areas of Miami, but if you like sunshine, warm water, and easy access to the amenities of one of the most exciting cities in the country, Fountainebleau might be a great option for you. See more
Fountainebleau apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.