375 Apartments for rent in Fort Myers Beach, FL with Balconies
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Luxury Apartments (1)
- Iona Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Estero Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Villas Apartments with Balconies (3)
- McGregor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Naples Park Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Balconies (54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fort Myers Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fort Myers Beach?
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fort Myers Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.