895 Apartments for rent in Fern Park, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fern Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fern Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fern Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fern Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fern Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (15)
- Maitland Apartments with Pools (19)
- Winter Park Apartments with Pools (19)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Pools (42)
- Longwood Apartments with Pools (11)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (18)
- Lockhart Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fern Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fern Park?
Fern Park is home to the Woodbridge Cemetery, considered to be one of the most haunted places in the Orlando area!
Fern Park is a great little town located in Seminole county Florida. It is also part of the Orlando-Kissimmee greater metropolitan area, with all the attractions that come with living in Central Florida. Which means that it is not far from everyone's favorite park, Walt Disney World! With a population of just over 7,700 people, it still has the small town feel while being close to such major attractions in the Sunshine State. The population has remained relatively steady in recent years, making it a great place to settle down for the long haul. The home values are close to the Florida average, great benefits in a state that offers so much to young and old alike. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fern Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fern Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.