410 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Daytona Beach Shores, FL
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (3)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Parking (6)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (7)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Daytona Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (6)
- South Daytona Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Holly Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Daytona Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Ormond Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Edgewater Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Flagler Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- DeLand Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
Finding an apartment in Daytona Beach Shores that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.