1,407 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Casselberry, FL
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (4)
- Casselberry Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Casselberry Apartments with Garages (6)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Casselberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casselberry Apartments with Parking (11)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (17)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Casselberry Furnished Apartments (1)
- Casselberry Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Fern Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Longwood Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Winter Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Goldenrod Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Maitland Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Winter Park Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Altamonte Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Fairview Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Mary Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Wekiwa Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Greetings, Gator State apartment hunters, and welcome to your Casselberry, Florida virtual leasing headquarters! Situated 10 miles north of Orlando in super-scenic Seminole County, Casselberry lays claim to some of the best apartment deals you’ll find in the entire state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in Casselberry, Florida? Then start digging into the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve pieced together, and you’ll be kicking back in the perfect Casselberry apartm...
Having trouble with Craigslist Casselberry? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
For such a small city (only 7.1 square miles), Casselberry plays host to a surprising number of apartments, townhouses, and rental homes. Studio apartments and one-bedroom units are available in both Casselberry and neighboring Fern Park in the $600-$700 range, and even spacious luxury rentals typically go for only about a grand.
Waiting lists are extremely rare, and move-in specials pop up frequently, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which Casselberry, Florida apartment is right for you. Fortunately, amenities in Casselberry, Florida apartments for rent tend to be top-notch and often include in-unit washers and dryers, modern interiors, swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, covered parking, free Wi-Fi, some utilities paid, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (two forms of I.D., proof of income, a list of previous residences, and a cosigner if you have a splotchy renting history), and you’ll be living it up with the Sunshine State’s finest before you know it!
Surrounded by 30-plus lakes and ponds and playing host to 17 city parks and tons of spaces with scenic views, Casselberry is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Throw a smattering of dive bars to appease the night owls into the equation, and a close proximity to Orlando, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Seminole County!
So why delay? Start clicking away, because we’re pretty darned sure the apartment of your dreams is right around the bend. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Finding an apartment in Casselberry that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.