180 Apartments in Bardmoor
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bardmoor (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bardmoor (5)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bardmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bardmoor Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bardmoor Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Seminole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Lealman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Largo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- South Highpoint Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ridgecrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- North Redington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lealman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Redington Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bardmoor?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bardmoor?
The number one claim to fame for the tiny town of Bardmoor, Florida is the existence of the Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club within its boundaries. The golf club is considered to be among the best in the world, and famous names like Arnold Palmer, Fred Couples, Payne Stewart and Tom Kite routinely played there at the annual PGA/LPGA JCPenney Classic.
Bardmoor is in fact not a town but a census-defined place in Pinellas County. Look up a map of the Pinellas County and no town named Bardmoor is marked, but you'll find an area within the Largo city limits that has the name Bardmoor attached to many of its streets and features. The CDP of Bardmoor had 9,732 residents at the time of the 2010 census. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bardmoor offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bardmoor. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bardmoor can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.