629 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bal Harbour, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (14)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Parking (14)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Pools (10)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bal Harbour Furnished Apartments (5)
- Bal Harbour Luxury Apartments (12)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Surfside Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Sunny Isles Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Bay Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Biscayne Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Miami Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ojus Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Finding an apartment in Bal Harbour that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.