364 Apartments for rent in Trumbull, CT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Trumbull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Trumbull Apartments with Garages (4)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Trumbull Apartments with Parking (8)
- Trumbull Apartments with Pools (3)
- Trumbull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Trumbull Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Trumbull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Shelton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Ansonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Westport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Bethel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Trumbull?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Trumbull?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Trumbull?
"Village dreams and childhood scenes are things that I remember yet. Land of dreams and moonlit streams, how close to heaven can you get? Nights full of stars, hearts full of joy. Paradise for a girl and a boy. I guess it suits me to a T - Connecticut is the place for me to be." (-Michael Feinstein, "Connecticut")
Trumbull, Connecticut is home to more than 36,000 residents and repeatedly appears in national survey listings as one of the greatest places in the country to live. Hate to travel? Move to Trumbull and you'll never have to leave again! This is one of America's older towns, founded in 1797 and named after the Connecticut Governor Jonathan Trumbull, who was the only colonial governor to offer his support to the American Revolution against England. The motto of the town is "Pride in our past, faith in our future." See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Trumbull renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.