751 Accessible Apartments for rent in Longmont, CO
- Longmont Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Longmont Apartments with Garages (30)
- Longmont Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Longmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Longmont Apartments with Parking (44)
- Longmont Apartments with Pools (17)
- Longmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Longmont Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Longmont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Longmont Luxury Apartments (49)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Erie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Firestone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (3)
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (11)
- Broomfield Accessible Apartments (13)
- Johnstown Accessible Apartments (2)
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (5)
- Northglenn Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westminster Accessible Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Longmont?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Longmont?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Longmont with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Longmont. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.