253 Apartments for Rent in Yorba Linda, CA with Pools
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Garages (14)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Parking (15)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Yorba Linda Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Yorba Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (8)
- Orange Apartments with Pools (20)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (50)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (10)
- North Tustin Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chino Apartments with Pools (22)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Yorba Linda?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Yorba Linda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Yorba Linda?
Yorba Linda is filled with presidential ambiance as both the birthplace and final resting place of our 37th President, Richard M. Nixon. It houses the world famous Nixon Library and the home in which he grew up.
While you cant move into Richard Nixons family home, there are plenty of other properties to choose from in this upscale northeastern Orange County suburb that is about 40 miles from the city of Los Angeles, and 95 miles from San Diego. With a population of around 64,000, this town features large lots and horse trails.Giddy-up!CNN recently ranked the town as the 21st best place to live in the U.S. With lush green scenery, pristine woods, community events and plenty of open space, its hard to top this lovely suburban enclave.
Having trouble with Craigslist Yorba Linda? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Yorba Linda means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Yorba Linda could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.