486 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Sacramento (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Sacramento (4)
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sacramento 2 Bedroom Apartments (118)
- Parkway 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Florin 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Arden-Arcade 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Rosemont 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Riviera 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Highlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elk Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Carmichael 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Foothill Farms 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Sacramento?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in West Sacramento?
How expensive are studio apartments in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Sacramento are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Sacramento near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Sacramento that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.