206 Condos for rent in Torrance, CA
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (25)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (42)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (14)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (2)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (2)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Redondo Beach Condos for Rent (7)
- Hermosa Beach Condos for Rent (2)
- Gardena Condos for Rent (1)
- Manhattan Beach Condos for Rent (4)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Condos for Rent (3)
- Carson Condos for Rent (1)
- El Segundo Condos for Rent (2)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (1)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (3)
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Finding condos for rent in Torrance is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Torrance may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Torrance that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.