1,016 Apartments for rent in Tiburon, CA with Balconies
- Tiburon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Tiburon Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tiburon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tiburon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Tiburon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tiburon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tiburon Luxury Apartments (1)
- Tiburon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belvedere Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sausalito Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Strawberry Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Tamalpais-Homestead Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mill Valley Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Larkspur Apartments with Balconies (8)
- San Rafael Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (15)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (288)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tiburon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tiburon?
Up in Tiburon where the girls are warm, We stay inside while the rain clouds form, And thank God for rainy days like these - From "_Half Moon Bay" _by Train
Rainy days or sunny days, Tiburon is a little haven of peace in the very busy Bay Area. This coastal town is just north of San Francisco, on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County. The town is a poster child for upscale living and provides all the amenities expected in such a pristine environment. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tiburon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.