141 Apartments in Stevenson Ranch
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stevenson Ranch (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stevenson Ranch (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stevenson Ranch (4)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Garages (4)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Parking (6)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Pools (4)
- Stevenson Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Stevenson Ranch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stevenson Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Castaic Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- San Fernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Calabasas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Topanga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Moorpark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Stevenson Ranch?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Stevenson Ranch?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stevenson Ranch?
Stevenson Ranch, California was a filming location for the hit Showtime series "Weeds" as well as the movie "Pleasantville". Readers, rejoice! There's something for you here as well. Many of the streets are named for authors, such as William Makepeace Thackeray.
Right at home in the Santa Clarita Valley, Stevenson Ranch, California is one of those places defined solely for the purpose of census statistics. It's not an incorporated city or town. Instead it's referred to as a census-designated place. Don't worry, however, none of that will affect your relocation plans. The town of over 17,000 residents is just as sunny as you'd expect, filled with parks and other recreational spaces, and nestled at the foot of the Santa Susana Mountains. Oh, and it's a master-planned community, so all those little boxes in the Weeds theme song? They're right here. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Stevenson Ranch offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Stevenson Ranch. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Stevenson Ranch can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.