230 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Seal Beach, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Seal Beach (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Seal Beach (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Seal Beach (3)
- Seal Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Parking (10)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seal Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seal Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rossmoor 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cypress 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Huntington Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Stanton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Long Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Lakewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cerritos 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Artesia 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Buena Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
The wide beaches, ocean views, and eternal sun have attracted filmmakers to Seal Beach since the dawn of movie-making. The most famous production shot here was Cecil B. DeMille's "Ten Commandments," where Moses parted the Red Sea on a flat stretch of sand. This was the 1923 black-and-white version with Theodore Roberts as Moses and not the 1956 color version with Charlton Heston. (Bet you didn't know there were two of them.)
Quaint, uncrowded and not overdeveloped, Seal Beach stands out as the quintessential southern California beach town, complete with wooden pier, two miles of oceanfront, and just a few Starbucks. You'd be hard-pressed to find anything taller than three stories even among the commercial buildings. The locals are friendly and seem to consist mostly of surfboard toting beach-lovers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Seal Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Seal Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Seal Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.