59 Furnished Apartments for rent in Santa Barbara, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Barbara (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Barbara (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Barbara (8)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Garages (22)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Parking (32)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Pools (10)
- Santa Barbara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Santa Barbara Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Santa Barbara Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Santa Barbara Luxury Apartments (17)
- Santa Barbara Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Mission Canyon Furnished Apartments (1)
- Montecito Furnished Apartments (9)
- Goleta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Toro Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Carpinteria Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (7)
- Channel Islands Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Port Hueneme Furnished Apartments (2)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (11)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Santa Barbara?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Santa Barbara?
So, you're moving to Santa Barbara. I hope you like beaches, laid back vibes, mountains and beautiful scenery. Santa Barbara is a popular destination for surfers, and anyone who likes a good time. Now, let's find you an apartment so you can start enjoying your new city! See more
Furnished apartments in Santa Barbara can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Santa Barbara as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.