70 Furnished Apartments for rent in Montecito, CA
- Montecito Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Montecito Apartments with Garages (7)
- Montecito Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Montecito Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Montecito Apartments with Parking (8)
- Montecito Apartments with Pools (8)
- Montecito Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Montecito Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Montecito Furnished Luxury Apartments (5)
- Montecito Luxury Apartments (16)
- Montecito Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Toro Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mission Canyon Furnished Apartments (1)
- Santa Barbara Furnished Apartments (28)
- Carpinteria Furnished Apartments (2)
- Goleta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ventura Furnished Apartments (8)
- Channel Islands Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Port Hueneme Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (8)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Montecito?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Montecito?
On his first visit to Montecito in the 1920s, movie legend Charlie Chaplin fell so in love with the area that he put together a group of investors and built the Montecito Inn. The luxury Inn is still in operation today and now includes a spa and several restaurants.
Montecito is a part of Santa Barbara County, California. The beautiful mountains, Pacific Ocean views, and temperate climate make it one of the top places to live in California and one of the most expensive, too. This small seaside village is an elegant part of Santa Barbara with many sophisticated shops, fine dining and great beaches for both swimming and walking. The near perfect year round weather (65 to 75 degrees) make this a perfect venue for outdoor activities such as walking, biking, or hiking on the many trails that wander through the foothills of the Santa Ynez mountains. See more
Furnished apartments in Montecito can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Montecito as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.